Saturday, November 8, 2008

Life without a Phone!:(



If you know me at all you know that I Totally love my Phone!
Well with that being said, I have recently had bumber thing happen...... my phone was shut off, as in my service!! It all started on Tuesday of this past week, I kept trying to check Rexburg weather ( cause it was supposed to SNOW that day :)). But anywhoozer, when I went to check the weather, or get on the internet, or make a Phone Call
my just would not work. So need less to say I have been going coo coo banana's these last few days with no way to communicate with ouside world, that is AZ!!! So to anyone of you who have been trying to reach me....I am so incredably sorry, but I will not be reached until Monday (sometime)! And I would call all of you, but how "awsome" is this....the phone in my apartment does not let me call you guys long distance....oh but wait ..you can call me:)
Go give me a ring...I miss y'all
(208)486-1646

No comments: