Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am truly blessed! I know, I know that sounds so...well obviouse! But it is the unflinching truth, and let me explain why. This whole experence has taught me so many things, patients is a big one! For those that knew me prior to coming up here, you know that I was NOT in any way, shape, or form a patient person! And while I"m on the subject I want to apologize to all my siblings for every time I lost my temper when I was at home. I wasn't in a good place in high school and I know that that is NO excuse, but I really am very sorry. Especially to Zachary, I'm so sorry little brother, I love you so much and I regret so much every time I was short with you or hurt your feelings! I promise to be better, because I have learned patients, I have also learned not to pre-judge. I've learned that getting to know people and figuring out who they are and what they're all about is really what needs to happen. But the biggest thing I've learned is forgivness, the power that lies behind this principle is incredible. I resently had to write a paper for my religion class on this principle. Essentially we had to pick something that we wanted to learn more about, and forgivness was something I felt I needed to understand better. I did some research, read some articles, and foud for myslef what the treu meaning was. The paper became very easy to write after that, it was much like writting a talk! I would share it on my blog, but I can't add an attachment. But if anyone would like a copy ( don't feel like you HAVE to read it) just email me at breperkins@gmail.com or per08004@byui.edu! I am greatful for all that has happened in my life sense coming here, this place and the Spirit of Ricks will always a hold a very special place in my heart:)

Oh P.S. I know that some of you have been wanting my address, sorry it has taken so long to get it to you.
BYU-Idaho
Annie S. Kerr Hall #139
Rexburg, ID 83440

5 comments:

lesueur family said...

Breann- I'm so proud of you. Stay strong, patience is a hard thing sometimes. But, wow if we are a little patient great things can happen! take care!!

Kelly & Brock Bevell said...

button-so proud of you and your continued growth. I will be sure to show your blog to zachy. L would love to read your paper on forgiveness, please e-mail it to me. i love you sweetheart.

richnliz said...

It's hard to imagine that you have only been there for just a few short months and how much you have grown. i would love a copy send it to rbdalton@yahoo.com
I love you Bree. you are a good example to your siblings and cousins too.

ann said...

I love that you are having such a good experience!! It seems like everything has really come together for you! Thank you for blogging, I love knowing how you are doing.

Monson Family said...

Hey beann- thanks for offering to help today, but I think I have it all under control. Can you just blog me your number just incase I get overwhelmed later? I think I'll be okay, but just incase.