Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long Time No Talk!


Hey folks!!!! Sorry I haven't been typing like a maniac, keeping you all informed on my Oh so intersting BYU-I Life. But believe it or not ( hopefully you believe it), I have be SWAMPED with all sorts of stuff to do. Things like homework, work, ROOMIES, more homework, more work, and boys!! ( don't get any ideas, I'm talking about dating them!) Anyways, life has been one big blurr so, bare with me while I try to inturrperet the sometimes crazy dream that is my life!
Well last week was incredibly OUT OF CONTROL! Me and my absoulty fabulous roomies started out our week as normal, with class...Blhaa, don't get me wrong, I LOVE school, but I was not looking forward to that particular week. For one I had 3, yes count'em 3, exams. 2 that were on the same days, and one on Friday....by the way what kind of sick person gives an exam on Friday, that also happens to lead into the weekedn!! UHH. UH I ask you this, but to credit my Professor, he was kind enough to also leave it open on Monday too. So I change my mind...Thanks Bro. Cameron!!! Anywhoozer, so that was the I had to look forward to, plus my life was going a little hairwire ( that my friends, is another story for another day...or never works too!;) ) But life got a little nicer when a) we met our FHE group had a fabulous FHE lesson and get to know you game. All of my FHE family members are pretty great, except for one that shall remain namless and will not be spoken of! Then life got even better after that...wait for it, wait for it....when me and my possy went to play softball with some very adorable RM's and 2 equally adorable premies! Which we so loveingly referr to as "Our Boys"!! Oh and p.s. they are all fluent in either spanish or porteugease!!!! That my firends is very SEXY!!

So needless to say, that was great and I even got a few hits in....not good hits, but hits! The week ran some what smoothly for the next couple of days, then came Thursday.....CHEM EXAM. In one word...YIKES! and we are just going to leave it at that!
So that was exciting, but after that Friday came...whoohoo! And Firday ment yet another exam, but it also ment hangign out with the Boys from 312, who, if you don't mind me saying, are AAAMAZZING! anyway, we enjoyed their always fun company and jokes! But once again fun for me was cut short because of Work...go 3:30 am!! But on the flip side my adoable roomie Katie was asked on a date by one of our 312 boys!!! So early morning came and went, and then came the real fun..... working on the ward news letter. I was called to be the BYU-Idaho 5th Ward newsletter Corrordinator!! So that was fun, and it turned out Awesome!!! ( If I do say so myself, but I'm biased!)


1 comment:

ann said...

So funny, you are hillarious! Glad everything worked out in the end, it usually does.