Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sheer Distraction!

Lately, as I have been just going through my day to day activities, I feel like my days have all been meshing into one big blob of nothingness! Classes have been sounding the same ( don't ask me how my chem class could ever in a million years make me think of my Book of Mormon class, but it does) and I feel more distracted than ever. I don't know if it's because I am bored or if Iam just suffering from sleep deprivation! But none the less I am so very distracted, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it.
I am even distracted while writing this entry, but that is only because I am watching an all time classic " Sleepless in Seattle". I know, I know i am such a girl, but when one feel the need to watch a gooshy, lovey, " I want my life to be like this movie" romatic film...well ONE just needs to go with it! So I did, or I am...anyways, some of you ( won't mention any names...) are probably going read WAY TOO MUCH into this and say things like " oh no Breann hates school, she's failing at life, and she's going to drop out, never fulfilling her dream of becoming a NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT NURSE!!!"....
Well let me just say..um FALSE! This is not going to happen, I love school, so much infact that I am moving here indefinently in January! And I am not failing, all of my classes are going swimmingly; Chemistry may be difficult, but I am not failing and further more the words dropping out will never ever go together in the same sentence ( for me) as long as I live! So people please don't freak out, I am fine, school is fine, LIFE is fine! I merly wrote this because it needed to be said and I have heard that a blog is a good place to get things off your chest. So I guess I am asking for you prayers and a kind thought....you know for moral support :)

3 comments:

David and Meredith said...

Hey Bre! Hang in there! You have so many things going on! I admire you for being so responsible! You are doing a great job and handling everything so well! Just know that your Aunt Meredith and Uncle David and cousins, Avery, Ethan, Aidan, and Jolie love you so much and think about you. You are such a kind, beautiful, smart girl! You've got the world at your fingertips! Take advantage of every opportunity! You're in our thoughts and prayers! We love you!

ann said...

Sometimes just writing about it helps, I get it. I love that you're blogging and that we get a glimpse of what's going on in your life. You are awesome. You have a lot on your plate. I hope that you get some good sleep someday.
You'll be in our prayers,
Love-Ann

Melissa Stadler said...

You are the best! I miss you!! You always made me laugh so much. I am so excited for you that you are up at BYU-I. Look out for my parents (Ken & Kerry Driggs)...they are like the little Mama and Papas to a lot of college students up there.
I have to say that college is a balancing act. It is soooo much fun but I remember having similiar feelings. You are trying to balance school (homework, classes, etc), hanging with your friends, dating boys (if they are SMART, they will figure out that you are an amazing catch), working, and then taking care of the casa. It is a lot!
Whenever I feel distracted and a little bit crazy, I usually find that I am trying to do 20 things at once so I will turn off the computer and my phone and just focus on ONE thing. It is tough for us multi-taskers.
You are so awesome girl! We miss you down here but can't wait to hear all about your exciting college life.
Love ya!