Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big Judds = Big tummy aches!

Ok so I now its been awhile and I am very sorry for that, what with ALL the time I have. There is no excuse for me not writing other than the fact the I'm just tired and lazy:( But anyway here goes...
Almost a month ago me, Ash, and Heidi went the best burger joint on the planet...no lies this place makes In-N-Out look like garbage ( and if you know me I freaking LOVE In-N-Out Burger!) Let me show you why...
That thing is huge right!? Before you have a coronary, that particular 1lb burger was shared between the 3 of us! But holy cow, even just a third of that huge monster of a meal nearly killed me. But it was totally worth it because it was like celestial glory in your mouth, thats how INCREDIBLE it was:)









So as you can see...um... this gives a while new meaning to the term " Fatest Country"! But nonetheless, this outing was one of the funnest I've had in a long ol' time:) and we owe it all to our buddy Chris who celebrated his 23rd Birthday at Big Judd's! Thanks a million Chris...


1 comment:

ann said...

That is the biggest burger I've ever seen!!!!!

Yumm