Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm back!

So have been a total slacker on this blog, and for those who actually care about my pathetic life and dont' fall asleep while reading it ( which can't be many of you...because I fall asleep just thinking about my life:( ) I apologize! So here are some highlights over the last month...I Went to AZ!! And oh my goodness it was awsome, Catleyn graduated ( who would have guessed that would happen :) JK Cate, I know you could do it!), Darce turned 16, and I got to see my entire psycho family(I also got to see Andy and his adorable girlfriend!) ! It was great... pictures anyone...












This Andy and Cam is girlfriend! She's Awsome!













2 comments:

Kelly & Brock Bevell said...

Love the update and the pics Bre. Miss u!

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! LOve the blog Bre!!!!