Monday, December 1, 2008

2 things...

Ok 2 things I would like to say...
First thing......
IT'S CHIRSTMAS TIME!!!!
Hurray Hurray for christmas time it's my absolute favorite time of year!!
there is just something so magical about this Holiday, especially when snow is involved:)BYU-I at christmas time is gorgeouse, the ligths, the activities, the people...
it's a Norman Rockwell painting come to life! And i just wanted to share my thought about this magnificant holiday with you:)
Now...for the second thing!
HELP!!!!!!
Annie, my most favorite person on the planet:)
I really need your help, you see I look awful...
My hair is gross, and because I have like NO money I haven't been able to get it done!
So i was wondering if you could please help me, and do me the biggest favor in the form of coloring, cutting, and styling my hair....it needs it....BADLY!
I pormise here and now that I will babysit, clean, or run as many errands as you see fit!
(sense you know I'm poor and can't pay you...sorry about that too)
You're the best please comment back

1 comment:

ann said...

ANything for you breann! Can't wait to see you! Hope things are good.