Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finals Week AWAWAWAW!!!

Oh -My- Gosh!!!! It's freaking finals week and I'm about to pull out my splitended ( I now i spelt thids wrong, just go with it!), color fading hair!! ( see why I need your magical hair abilities Ann!!) I have 4-5 hours of studying for a chem final, 2 take home finals, one paper, a Child Development video to create... YIKES, and a partirge in cherry tree! ( we don't have pare trees here in rexburg...at least none that I've seen) So needless to say this is going to be a long week. Now I promise that I didn't write all of this to gain sympathy....trust sympathy is NOT going to help me!! But you prayers will, if you could spare 2 or 3 seconds to ask the Lord to keep me from jumping off the Top of the soon to be finished auditorim....it's huge! I would really appericiate it! :)
I sure can't wait to see all of you, LOVE YOU LOTS

1 comment:

ann said...

I will say a prayer for you and I'm sure you'll get through it just fine!

Good Luck!