Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Loulou!!

Hi Loulou, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy 14th Birthday!
I love you sister and I can't wait to see you!!:)
But in the mean time here are 14 reasons why I Love You so stinking much!!
1. You always make me laugh
2. You have "genius" thumbs;)
3. Oh come on look at this face...... how could you NOT love you!4. You drop it like it's H-O-T!
5. You're 14 going on 24, but I still love you just the same
6. Your laugh
7. Your LOVE for A1 sauce.... it's actually kind of wierd!
8. The way you idolize Catelyn... strange and sometimes really creepy, but sweet very sweet
9.Bratz dolls, thats really all that needs to be said;)
10. Vanadlizer, Oprah, "shoulders on the table"....I think you get the point!!
11. You're helpful
12. Fun to be around
13. Chewing with your mouth open....it's nasty, but it's you!
and last but not least
14. You're MY little sister and I will ALWAYS love you...even if I don't always show it
Have a happy, happy, HAPPY Birthday
I LOVE YOU LOULOU!

1 comment:

ann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSIE!

I love her!