Monday, September 1, 2008

My first day on the Blog!

Hello out there to all my friends and family!! Well Ann I did it...I finally started my very own blog! Andlet me tell you something....it feels great;). Anyways, let me start off my expalining a little bit about whats been happening in my world ( for those who were clueless, leftout or just didn't care).
I'm just about to go into my FIRST whole semester at the fabulous BYU of Idaho!! ( I went only half of my first semester in the summer. I would have gone for the whole thing but I had this tiny problem of having not yet graduated for High school...LAME!) Anywhoo I'm pretty much STOKED about my fall semester, all my class are just awesome and I just found out that I am the newest member of the BYUI 5th Singles Ward..go being single!!! Oh and next week I;ll be moving into my very first apartment (sort of)...its my dorm!! I have also just recently discovered that I will be cohabitating with 3 other lovely daughters God in Apartment #139!!! Ya hear that mom.. I am going to get my own dorm key and ..... Mail Key! I feel like such a grown up:) So if ever you are just sitting around and find yourself missing me terribly, just sit yourself down write down feelings in a heartfelt letter, send it my snail mail, and will then recieve it at DORM!! Oh and did I mention there will me no PARENTS!! Holla if you LOVE Freedom!!! I'm just kidding ( I love you mom and dad:))!! Well friends that is whats new with me........oh wait , wait, wait I completely forgot to tell you guys one huge important thing...


JACOB'S HOME!!!!!! I'm so excited, I mean the Jeff Chapman's are really excited too, but I'm super, super excited because I haven't seen him sense I was 15! Dang that was a long time ago right...but now he is back and for the past 2 1/2 days the Chapmans and I have had nothingn but good times and sugar highs! So to all who didn't know he was home, HE IS. and to all who are sad that they didn;t get to see him at the airport...I'm sorry, but he looks great!

So until we meet again my fantastic family! I love you and hope to hear from you soon!
Peace and Love
Button

1 comment:

Perkins Clan said...

Bre, our collage gal. you rock and be have yourself at collage... Love You Kimmy... how hot are you gals... BYU BOYS BEWARE.....