Thursday, September 11, 2008

Run Forest..Run!


Ok so here's the skinny...I know that this phrase in NO way applies here...but I've always just wanted to say it! So tonight I did something that I NEVER do... thats right follks I went running!!!:) I know what you must be thinking... " Bre must have been really bord" oh and " Why is she blogging about this?!" Well i'm telling you this because not only is it unbelievable that I exercised, but also because it was the first of many runs that I took with my roomies! It was so fun, even though I tought I was either going to pass out or die!!!

But being with my roommates and doing something together, just felt so good! I love my new buddies and I feel like this has to be one of the reasons the Lord wanted me up here... not only to become closer with the Jeff Chapman clan or to reconnect with Heidi!! Or even to find my eternal companion ( if that even ever happens), but He wanted me to come up here to meet these amazing girls. Girls, who on a daily baises are choosing the right and doing what they are supposed to. And just because they have to or because it's the right thing to do....but because they want to do as our Heavenly Father asks.




Sure we are al a bunch of goobers and we make dorks of ourselves on a DAILY baises, but just being around these wonderful ladies has strengthened my testimony ten fold!! I love the Lord and I'm glad he prompted me to come to this Temple of Learning and I am greatful that He brought me these friends to pick me up and dust me off when I fall!


( And believe you me, I fall on my face ALL the time!:)) I love this place and the things I have had the opportunity to learn adn the growing that I have done! This was ment to be:) and I am full of graditude!

1 comment:

ann said...

Good Job Bre, kudos to you!