Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New roommates!


Ok,ok sorry everyone, i have been so rediculously busy that I haven't had any time to tell you guys about my INCREDIBLE roommates! I just love them! Ok so first we have the lovely lady that I am rooming with, her name is Katie Riley. She is adorable, blonde, spunky, and stinking sweet. She is a hardcore Basketball player adn she hasn't failed yet to crack me up! Oh, oh and get this, we found out that we were actually in the same stake in AZ. Thats right the Chandler Heights Queen Creek, AZ Stake are our old stomping grounds! I just knew when we first met that I had seen her somewhere before, and guess what? I had... on the treck, and youth conference, etc! So that was way cool to find out! Alright...to keep thigns going let me tell you about one of my other roommates, Stacia Marshall! She is actually in the picture with Katie ( she's the brunett is case some of you reading this are a triffle slow!:) jkjk. Anyways, there aren't enought nice words in the dictionary to descirbe this cutie piie!! She's from Portland, OR and she is a soccor player! Yeah for sports:) She ( like little miss Katie) also has the crazy ability to crack me up, she is always in a great mood and Obviously it is very contagiouse! So needless to say that I totally love her!
Ok last but certainly not least is Erica Peacock...and her name by its self pretty much says it all!! She is a loud, fun loving, goffball acting, guitar playing, gegorouise girl! She is the one on the far left! She is an amazing singer and guitar player! This by the way, this is our first meal together!! SO fun, I love these girls, they have quickly become a great group of friends!! Go Fall Semester of '08!!!:)

3 comments:

ann said...

So glad you have lovely rommates and that you are so excited about this year. Have fun and enjoy every moment.

David and Meredith said...

Breann!
It sounds like you're having so much fun with your new roommates! It is so important to have good friends that lift you up and that share the same ideals as you. What a beautiful, fun group of girls you are! I'm sure this will be a great experience for you and that you are building life-long friendships. Work hard, play sort of medium. We miss you down here! Love ya!

ann said...

OK I love the backround, good job! You can also change the colors and fonts of the text if you go into layout, then fonts, have fun messing with it.